macadamia nuts raw organic (Style 2)
Product Specification macadamia nuts raw organic (Style 2)
For a detailed description of the product you are welcome to contact email@example.com
net cost: 17.10 €/kg**
** incl. VAT plus shipping costs Depending on the delivery address, the VAT at checkout may vary .
Packable for shipping
|11.34 kg in carton
Nutrition facts per 100g:
| 2948 kJ / 705 kcal
|of which unsaturated fatty acids
|of which sugar
ORGANIC MACADAMIA NUT KERNELS
ORIGIN · CULTIVATION · HARVEST
- They originally come from Eastern Australia (Queensland, New South Wales).
- A subtropical climate offers ideal conditions.
- The macadamia nut grows on trees. It has a very hard shell, which is surrounded by a green fruit wall.
- The main harvest period is between March and June and takes place in several harvest cycles.
- The ripe fruits fall to the ground and are harvested from there.
- They are washed and then machine-dried at 40-45 degrees for 7-10 days. After cracking, they are sorted and packed in vacuum.
QUALITY · NUTRITION
- Crunchy consistency with a slightly buttery flavour
- High in monounsaturated fatty acids and rich in fibre
- Untreated or salted, for nibbling and equally suitable for spicy and sweet dishes. The macadamia has a unique buttery-nutty taste. It is suitable as a snack, for baking, cooking and for mixtures and desserts.
ONLY FOR BODE DIRECTLY FROM KENYA
- The products of our supplier in Kenya have their origin in the region around Mount Kenya, which offers optimal growing conditions.
- The excellent taste and quality of Kenyan nuts is also due to the fact that they are almost exclusively grown on small farms in mixed cultures.
- Farmers' skills are improved through regular training to guarantee the conditions for growing the best organic macadamia nut kernels today and in the future.
- Appreciative treatment of employees is a core principle of the company. Fair payment and health insurance are part of the offer.
- To emphasise social awareness, the supplier runs a tree nursery for macadamia nut trees to provide farming families with home-grown trees. Once a year, he gives these trees as gifts to farmers in need.
- The organic company was founded and developed by a German businessman in 2016. Today, the macadamia nuts are produced with the help of 500 employees to ensure the high quality of the different nut varieties, which go through a strict selection system to ensure organic export and high sustainability.
- Due to our long-standing partnership connection, we have supported and advised the supplier in the development of his project. We are the sole partner for the selection of the fine macadamia products in our range.
DID YOU KNOW THAT...
- ...the trees only bear their first fruits after seven to ten years and can produce a harvest of up to 50 kg.
- ...the macadamia nut is one of the most expensive nuts in the world and is also known as the queen of nuts. The trees make high demands on their environment and are difficult to grow.
- ...the Aborigines from the rainforests of Australia have always used the nuts as high-quality food.
apricot kernels bitter organic processor quality
apricot kernels sweet organic processor quality
cashew grits organic