coconut desiccated medium raw organic
Product Specification coconut desiccated medium raw organic
For a detailed description of the product you are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
net cost: 5.19 €/kg**
** incl. VAT plus shipping costs Depending on the delivery address, the VAT at checkout may vary .
Packable for shipping
|Kokosraspel medium Rohkost
|25 kg in bag
Nutrition facts per 100g:
| 2801 kJ / 670 kcal
|of which unsaturated fatty acids
|of which sugar
ORIGIN · CULTIVATION · HARVEST
- Originates from Sri Lanka, Philippines, Vietnam.
- Cultivation in humid tropical regions.
- Coconuts are stone fruits, they grow on palm trees; they have fibrous flesh, a hard shell and a white core.
- They are being harvested manually throughout the whole year; are being freed from the fibrous coconut husks, the shell is being cracked, the brown-colored skin around the flesh is being removed, washed and is further processed into different products.
QUALITY · NUTRITION
- Is available in different product forms (desiccated coconut medium and fine, chips roasted and unroasted, stripes, flour, oil and milk).
- Has a mild-nutty, aromatic taste.
- Has a high fat content with medium-chain fatty acids as well as minerals like magnesium, zinc and calcium.
- Is being used for baking, as snack, for cooking, are suitable for sweet and hearty dishes. Is a favorite ingredient in exotic cuisine.
- Example Sri Lanka: The humid climate in most of the regions in Sri Lanka is perfect to cultivate and grow tropical fruits like coconuts. Our coconut products are being manufactured from coconuts which are partially from the own plantations of our suppliers. The abundant green tropical island with beautiful beaches are surrounded by crystal-clear blue waters of the Indian ocean.
- Example Vietnam: Coconuts are mainly grown in the very fertile Delta of the Mekong. Old channels, which connect most parts of the South in a waterway system, are primarily still being used as transportation system for the goods to be transported in the cities.
DID YOU KNOW, THAT ...
- ...the year 2016, there are a total of 59 million tons of coconuts that have been harvested worldwide (organic and conventional).
- ...doormats and fillings for mattresses and headrests are being manufactured out of the fibrous coconut husks.
- ...besides the various use of the fruit, the blossom also provides an excellent product: the aromatic coconut sugar.
pineapple rings raw organic
figs Protoben organic
coconut stripes organic raw "smile"