Our ingredients for your success
Who we are
Organic food with passion! As an organic pioneer, we are convinced that organic farming is the most sustainable way of doing business for people, animals and the environment, and thus for the future of human life on earth. We are a Hamburg family business with 150 employees and act hanseatic cosmopolitan and tolerant. Sustainability is a central principle of our actions and it is also particularly important to us with regard to our motivated team. Since 1960, we have been importing, producing and distributing natural foods from all over the world and are one of the largest importers of certified organic foods in Germany.
Do you want to apply?
Please send your application to: Horst Bode Import-Export GmbH, Personalabteilung, Havighorster Weg 4, 21031 HH.
Our "obligation of information of affected persons according to aticle 13 General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) " you can find here as pdf.
What we offer
- Our social interaction is openly, honest, direct, friendly and uncomplicated
- Appreciation and a working atmosphere that provides good energy
- Flat hierarchies with short communication channels
- Annual employee appraisals for exchange and goal setting
- Our team is collegial and dynamic
- Employee profit-sharing
- Fair overtime regulations
- 20% bonus for the company pension scheme
- Attractive employee discounts on our assortment
- Fresh fruit, vegetables, muesli and coffee at your free disposal - all organic
- Location-independent work possible through modern IT equipment after coordination
- Flexible working hours possible
- A certified family-friendly corporate culture
- Ergonomic office workstations
- Regular team events, sports and after work sessions
- Your dog is also allowed in the office
- Initiative and ideas are explicitly requested and part of our corporate culture
- Regular trainings & further education opportunities
- Opportunity to be creative in cross-departmental projects
- Career changers can develop their true potential with us
- We pay attention to challenging, diversified and interesting fields of activity
- Possible participation in regular testing of new products
- We train in six different professions
- During their training, each apprentice passes through all departments
- Transfer of personal responsibility and own projects
- Cross-departmental project work on key topics in our Trainee Project Team
- Shortening opportunities and good chances of being taken on
- HVV Trainee Bonus Card
- 100% green power used in the company
- We pursue sustainability in various projects, for example on plastic-free packaging or the common good economy.
- 99% of our 1600 articles are organic products, which saves nature pesticides and artificial fertilizers
- Covered bike parking lot and participation in the city bike program.